5 Back To School Ideas
Now that school is around the corner it’s time to start thinking about back to school ideas. Here are my favorite 5 back to school ideas shared at Funtastic Friday 137:
Hand Sanitizer Printable for Teachers @ Gluesticks
DIY School Supplies Using Recycled Material @ 3 Boys and A Dog
Healthy School Lunch Ideas @ Life, Love and Thyme
Splatoon Printable Bookmarks @ Carrie Elle
Back To School Worksheets @ 3 Boys and A Dog
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 138 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 138! Hey…school starts here in one week. Woo hoo! Are you getting ready for school? We’d like to see your back to school crafts, recipes, DIY projects, and more!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Sherry’s favorite – Loaded Eggplant Rounds @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Angie’s favorite – My Clever Way Of Giving An Old Mirror A New Look @ Jadore le Décor
Lacie’s favorite – Chocolate Apples: A Back To School Treat @ The Country Chic Cottage
Liz’s favorite – The Benefits of Time Tracking and How To Begin @ Setting My Intention
Heidi’s favorite – Double Sided Tissue Pouch Tutorial @ Gluesticks
Donna’s favorite – School Organizer: Farmhouse Style with Faux Concrete @ Then Country Cottage Chic
Debra’s favorite – How To Make Butterscotch Sauce At Home @ Little House Living
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 138 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love