5 Autumn DIY Decor Projects
Summer is almost over, and it’s the perfect time to get ready for autumn. Here are my favorite 5 autumn DIY decor projects linked up at the Funtastic Friday 140 link party.
1. 5 Essential Fall Farmhouse Decorating Elements @ Welsh Design Studio
2. Barnwood Sign: Made Using A Paint Technique @ The Country Chic Cottage
3. 10 Unique, Creative Outdoor Fall Wreaths @ Dazzle While Frazzled
4. Wheat Wreath @ The Country Chic Cottage
5. Rustic Outdoor Decorating Idea for Fall @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co.
Like these DIY decor projects? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday 141 link party.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 141 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 141! Who can’t wait for Fall! Love the crafts, recipes, and good times.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 141 LINK PARTY HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Angie’s favorite – DIY Industrial Farmhouse Pendant Light @ repurpose and upcycle
Liz’s favorite – Zucchini Pasta with Meatballs @ Nancy On The Home Front
Debra’s favorite – Tex Mex Burgers @ Cooking with Curls
Sherry’s favorite – 8 Layer Taco Dip Recipe @ Honey and Birch
Lacie’s favorites – Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe @ Honey and Birch
Heidi’s favorites – Eat-In Kitchen Makeover Reveal: $100 Room Challenge @ Refresh Living
Donna’s favorites – 8 Ways to Style Open Shelving in the Kitchen @ Run to Radiance
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”olivesnokra”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” username=”olivesnokra”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 141 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love