The first time I ate tropical fruit salad was at a company pot luck, I think, in celebration of Thanksgiving. It’s quick and easy, and it’s a great substitute for one of the heavier desserts. I use canned tropical fruit and mandarin oranges, but any soft fruit will work.
Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 15- ounce cans tropical fruit salad drained
- 1 15- ounce can mandarin oranges
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ sweetened coconut shredded
- 1 8- ounce container Cool Whip
Drain the fruit and oranges until all liquid is gone. Add nuts, marshmallows, and coconut and toss. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate. Served chilled.