It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and what better way to celebrate than with a dish of corned beef and cabbage? There’s not much prep required for this tasty one pot meal. Make Reuben sandwiches with the leftover corned beef.
- 1 corned beef with seasoning packet (4-5 pounds)
- 2 cups small baby carrots
- 3 cups petite red potatoes or fingerlings
- 1 small head of cabbage, quartered
- 4 cups water
- Add carrots, potatoes, and cabbage to slow cooker. Top with corned beef and seasoning packet. Add water, and cover. Cook on high for 8 hours, or until meats pulls apart easily.