It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and what better way to celebrate than with a dish of corned beef and cabbage? There’s not much prep required for this tasty one pot meal. Make Reuben sandwiches with the leftover corned beef.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Vegetables
- 1 corned beef with seasoning packet 4-5 pounds
- 2 cups small baby carrots
- 3 cups petite red potatoes or fingerlings
- 1 small head of cabbage quartered
- 4 cups water
- Add carrots, potatoes, and cabbage to slow cooker. Top with corned beef and seasoning packet. Add water, and cover. Cook on high for 8 hours, or until meats pulls apart easily.