31 Days of Halloween – Day 24
Definitely addicting brownies.
Root Beer Float Brownies Recipe
Root beer float brownies taste as good as they sound. They’re thick and chewy, and the root beer icing makes them extra gooey. You’ll need to a glass of ice-cold milk to wash these down.
Shop Amazon – All – New Kindle Paperwhite
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened Dutch processed baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon root beer extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons root beer
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, ½ cup of the cocoa and the salt; set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate chips uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in flour mixture, eggs and root beer extract. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, remaining ¼ cup coca and the root beer with whisk until smooth. Pour glaze over brownies. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.