The PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, discount code, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS & COMPANY®.
Easter Recipes made with PEEPS & Company® Products Plus Giveaway
Every year at Easter my dad buys all of his grandkids PEEPS®. My granddaughter loves the pink PEEPSTERS®. My grandson’s favorite is the PEEPS® Rainbow Pop. I like the MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans. My husband likes it all, but he especially likes MIKE AND IKE® Hot Tamales. I also pick up assorted PEEPS® products to put in the Easter baskets that I give my grandkids. We usually have at least 6 different PEEPS® marshmallow figures on the Easter table. We also give PEEPSTERS® as Easter gifts.
I was recently given a PEEPS & Company® gift pack in exchange for a review. After making a couple of Easter baskets with the products, I decided to make a recipe or two. It was a tough decision; I received so many delicious and tempting treats that it was hard to pick one of them. I finally settled on making Easter White Fudge and Marshmallow Brownies. You can get these recipes below, then enter the giveaway for a chance to win your own PEEPS & Company® gift pack!
You can also get 20% of your next purchase of PEEPS & Company® products, no minimum required, from February 15 through April 15, 2016, at the PEEPS & Company® Website. Enter the discount code: EASTERTREATS.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup (5 fluid ounces) evaporated milk
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 2 cups (12-ounce pack) white morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup (5 ounces) MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- 8-10 PEEPS® colored bunnies
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Arrange bunnies and about 10 candies on foil. Leave space between bunnies.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels, marshmallow crème, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Gently push remaining candies on top of fudge. Cool until room temperature then refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan; remove foil from fudge. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened Dutch-processed baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 6 PEEPS® Decorated Marshmallow Eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa and the salt; set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate chips uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in flour mixture, eggs, and vanilla and coffee extracts. Pour ¾ batter into pan. Evenly arrange marshmallow eggs on top of batter. Pour remaining batter over top of eggs; smooth over with back of spoon. Make sure the eggs are completely covered with batter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
GIVEAWAY: Enter for a chance to win a PEEPS & COMPANY® gift pack
Gift pack contents:
- 5-inch PEEPS® Plush
- PEEPS® earbuds
- PEEPS® luggage tag
- PEEPS® Orange Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Orange Fudge
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Decorated Eggs
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans
- HOT TAMALES® Jellybeans