The PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, discount code, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS & COMPANY®.
Easter Recipes made with PEEPS & Company® Products Plus Giveaway
Every year at Easter my dad buys all of his grandkids PEEPS®. My granddaughter loves the pink PEEPSTERS®. My grandson’s favorite is the PEEPS® Rainbow Pop. I like the MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans. My husband likes it all, but he especially likes MIKE AND IKE® Hot Tamales. I also pick up assorted PEEPS® products to put in the Easter baskets that I give my grandkids. We usually have at least 6 different PEEPS® marshmallow figures on the Easter table. We also give PEEPSTERS® as Easter gifts.
I was recently given a PEEPS & Company® gift pack in exchange for a review. After making a couple of Easter baskets with the products, I decided to make a recipe or two. It was a tough decision; I received so many delicious and tempting treats that it was hard to pick one of them. I finally settled on making Easter White Fudge and Marshmallow Brownies. You can get these recipes below, then enter the giveaway for a chance to win your own PEEPS & Company® gift pack!
You can also get 20% of your next purchase of PEEPS & Company® products, no minimum required, from February 15 through April 15, 2016, at the PEEPS & Company® Website. Enter the discount code: EASTERTREATS.
Easter White Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup 5 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 jar 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 2 cups 12-ounce pack white morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup 5 ounces MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- 8-10 PEEPS® colored bunnies
Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Arrange bunnies and about 10 candies on foil. Leave space between bunnies.
Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in morsels, marshmallow crème, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Gently push remaining candies on top of fudge. Cool until room temperature then refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
Remove fudge from pan; remove foil from fudge. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter cut into pieces
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 6 PEEPS® Decorated Marshmallow Eggs
Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa and the salt; set aside.
In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate chips uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in flour mixture, eggs, and vanilla and coffee extracts. Pour 3/4 batter into pan. Evenly arrange marshmallow eggs on top of batter. Pour remaining batter over top of eggs; smooth over with back of spoon. Make sure the eggs are completely covered with batter.
Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
GIVEAWAY: Enter for a chance to win a PEEPS & COMPANY® gift pack
Gift pack contents:
- 5-inch PEEPS® Plush
- PEEPS® earbuds
- PEEPS® luggage tag
- PEEPS® Orange Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Orange Fudge
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Decorated Eggs
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats
- MIKE AND IKE® Jellybeans
- HOT TAMALES® Jellybeans