31 Days of Halloween – Day 16
A cookie that needs no introduction.
Nestle® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies
Nestle® Toll House® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups 10-oz. pkg. Nestle® Toll House® Halloween Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Top dollops with remaining morsels.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 1/2 dozen cookies.