31 Days of Halloween – Day 13
Any day is a good day for cupcakes.
Gruesome Ghoul Cupcakes Recipe
Here’s an easy Halloween recipe that you can make with the kids. I picked up a box of Duncan Hines cupcake mix (so cute, and makes 12), and a can of black cupcake icing. I found the gummy cupcake toppers, the gruesome ghouls, at Walmart in the Halloween section. Since my cupcake pan holds 12, it didn’t take long at all to make these cupcakes. My grandkids licked the frosting off the gummy ghouls and then ate them.
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies
Gruesome Ghoul Cupcakes
- 1 box Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cupcakes Cupcake Mix 8.5 oz
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 Halloween cupcake baking tins
- 1 8.4 ounce can black cupcake icing
- 12 gummy ghouls
- Use oil, water, and eggs, and bake cupcakes per the directions on the box. Bake at 350 degrees for 21-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Frost each cupcake with icing and top with gummy ghoul.