We’re deep into kitchen remodeling this week, and preparing food is challenging. We’ve grilled just about everything this week, including pizza, asparagus, pasta, and salmon.
I like salmon prepared a number of ways, but grilled salmon is probably my favorite. This recipe is quick and easy, and the salmon is delish.
- 2 salmon steaks or filets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Place salmon in baking dish. Pour lemon juice and olive oil over fish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When salmon is ready to grill, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Place in grilling basket and then place on grill. Cover; cook until fish is flaky and cooked through, about 5 minutes.