Welcome to Funtastic Friday 91! Hope you all had a great week. We managed to avoid a hurricane but not the rain. I took advantage of the time at home to work on my Halloween projects. We have several great features at this week’s party. Glad you joined us.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Galvanized Pumpkins @ Savvy Apron
- Sherry’s pick – Crochet Owl Purse @ The Philosopher’s Wife
- Lindsay’s pick – Easy Ways to Organize School Papers @ Life, Love and Thyme
- Donna’s pick – Printable “Friends Are the Flowers” @ Building Our Hive
- Mistie’s pick – 130 Ways to Say “I Love You” To Your Kids @ Your Vibrant Family
- Laci’s pick – Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches @ Art from My Table
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.