Welcome to Funtastic Friday #85! It’s been scorching hot here in Central Florida. The heat and humidity have kept me locked up in air-conditioned spaces.
Jenny B is the winner of the Arnold Bread giveaway. Not sure if you had a chance to enter the giveaway, but we’ll have another one here shortly. Make sure you check back with us in about 2 weeks.
Tonight is Victoria’s last party as a cohost. We wish her the best. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Cherry Limeade Slush @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Sherry’s pick – Peach Margarita Sorbet @ Cooking with Curls
- Lindsay’s pick – DIY Skinny Washi Tape: A Planner Hack @ The Planner Squad
- Donna’s pick – Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles @ Sidewalk Shoes
- Mistie’s pick – Homemade Ketchup @ Floyd Family Homestead
- Victoria’s pick – DIY Nightstand @ Pillar Box Blue
- Laci’s pick – DIY Succulent Rule Planter @ Giggles Galore
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.