Welcome to Funtastic Friday #83!
There’s still time to enter the 2016 America’s Better Sandwich Contest, pick up my recipe for panini caprese, and enter the giveaway for a chance to win a $25 Visa Gift card and coupons worth up to $54 in Arnold® Breads.
We’re on the second week of Christmas in July. Join us every Wednesday during the month of July and link up your Christmas crafts, recipes, party themes, and gift ideas. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Deviled Chicken Thighs @ Fabulous Fare Sisters
- Sherry’s pick – Blueberry Sun Tea @ Ginger Wroot
- Lindsay’s pick – Nautical Style Rope Jars @ Kreativ K
- Donna’s pick – How to: Succulents in Chalk Paint Pots @ Classy Yet Trendy
- Mistie’s pick – Make A Drawstring Swimming Bag From A Shower Curtain @ Domesblissity
- Victoria’s pick – Ribbon Wrapped Cookie Cutters – Christmas In July @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Laci’s pick – Homemade Whole Wheat Pita Bread and Hummus @ Silver Foodie
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.