Welcome to Funtastic Friday #70!
It’s time for another Funtastic Friday! The weather has been unusually pleasant this week – no subtropical downpours and no blistering hot sunshine. The air is filled with pollen and allergens, so I’ve had a killer headache and asthma problems all week (a downside of living in sunny Florida). I can’t complain; at least it isn’t snowing. I did plant a few herbs—basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, mint, and rosemary. I have new baby pineapples sprouting, and I want to plant a few pepper plants. Despite the headache, it’s been a good week. I’m putting together a list of Mother’s day handmade gifts, and I’m updating my blogging planner. I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to this week. On to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Upcycled Jeans Sunglasses Case @ Pillar Box Blue
- Sherry’s pick – Buttermilk Bacon Muffins @ Little Miss Celebration
- Lindsay’s pick – Window Herb Garden Crate @ kreativ K
- Donna’s pick – Master Closet Makeover @ Dazzled While Frazzled
- Sheri’s pick – Unforgettable Chicken Casserole @ Silver Foodie
- Mistie’s pick – 19 Ways to Have the Best Staycation Ever @ The Little Tourist
- Victoria’s pick – 7 Furniture Transformations @ The Crafty Blogstalker
- Laci’s pick – Wire Rack to Ribbon Cradle @ Sadie’s Seasongoods