Happy New Year!
I hope you all have a great start to the new year. We ate more than we should this holiday season, and as you might guess, eating healthy is one of our goals for the new year. I’m sure many of us have the same goal. Good luck to all of us! In the meantime, I’m going to make a cake with Simone. She got a Lalalaloopsy Baking Oven for Christmas, and she’s raring to go. The recipe calls for a Lalalaloopsy strawberry cake mix, two pinches, one dash and one sprinkle of water. Should be easy to measure.
Here’s a summary of last week’s party.
I made Classic Sugar Cookies, which we devoured like there’s no tomorrow.
All entries are pinned to the Funtastic Friday Pinterest board.
Now it’s time for this week’s party. Hope you all can stop by and share a few of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening tips, and ideas. Ready to party?
- Link as many of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas that you want to share. No sales links please.
- Please link to a specific blog post, not your blog’s home page.
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Blog Hop button below.
- Don’t just link and run. Please comment on at least two links from the party. You’ll be impressed with all of the cool stuff out there—a great way to get new ideas or find inspiration!
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
- By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Buttons: If you’re linking and joining the hop, please grab a button or link back to Olives-n-Okra:
If you’re a featured blogger, please feel free to grab a button.