Welcome, friends. It’s that time of the week again – it’s par-tay time! Funtastic Friday is live…woot woot! I’ve been fairly busy this week. I went blueberry picking with my grand kids, made blueberry biscuits, and an Italian Chopped Salad. From the looks of it, you all were busy, too.
Nuts and Almond Shortbread Cookies by Something Sweet
Blueberry Muffin Bread by Best of Long Island
Painted Rock Cacti by Like the Cheese
Strawberry Buttercake Cupcakes by A Sprinkle of This and That
Easy Southern Strawberry Shortcake by Cherishing A Sweet Life
Mother’s Day Vanity Jars by My Pinterventures
All entries are pinned to Olives-n-Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Tweet about the party please!Add your link! Funtastic Friday blog hop is live! #bloghop #linkparty #linkyparty #recipes #reviews #crochet #DIY #handmade #gardening #crafts Click To Tweet
Hope you all can stop by and link your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas.
A few things first:
- There’s no limit to the number of linkups. Older posts are welcome as long as the post hasn’t been linked here before.
- No spam or adult material
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Funtastic Friday button here.
- Comments are greatly appreciated.
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
Blog Buttons: If you’re linking and joining the hop, or if you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button or link back to Olives-n-Okra. You can find the buttons here.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media, in round-ups, and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.