Woo hoo! It’s party time! Funtastic Friday is live! Link up your awesome recipes, crafts, DIY projects, garden tips, and great ideas.
TGIF and the end of a hectic week! Still, I managed to make Saint Joseph’s Day Zeppole and Rigatoni with Eggplant. I’m crocheting away (or yarning as my grand son says) two afghans, too. You all were busy making awesome Easter and St. Patrick’s Day food and crafts. It was hard to pick featured posts–there were so many awesome entries! Here are this week’s features:
Spring Basket with Rolled Fabric by Across the Boulevard
Baked Peanut Butter Pie by Cooking with Carlee
Easter Bunny Door Hanger by Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty
Luck of the Irish Guinness Chocolate Bundt Cake with Bailey’s Cream Cheese Filling by Cherishing A Sweet Life
Lazy Susan Redo: Decoupage with Napkins by Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Irish Potato Soup by Best of Long Island and Central Florida
All entries are pinned to Olives-n-Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Help me grow Olives-n-Okra. Tweet about the party please!Add your link! Funtastic Friday blog hop is live! #bloghop #linkparty #linkyparty #recipes #reviews… Click To Tweet
Share your Google+ page and follow at least 3 others!
Hope you all can stop by and share a few of your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening tips, and ideas.
- Link your recipes, crafts, DIY projects, tutorials, family traditions, blogging tips, health and beauty guides, and home and garden ideas. There’s no limit.
- Older posts are welcome as long as the post hasn’t been linked here before.
- Add a Funtastic Friday button somewhere on your blog or as a text link in your blog post. You can grab the Blog Hop button below.
- Please follow Olives-n-Okra on social media. You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+. You can also sign up to receive my latest posts by email (see sidebar).
- Comments are appreciated.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media, in round-ups, and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.