5 Thanksgiving Printables
There were lots of great Thanksgiving-inspired recipes, crafts, and DIY decor shared at last week’s Funtastic Friday link party. Here are my favorite 5 Thanksgiving printables:
- 2 Free Thanksgiving Printables @ kreativ K
- Thanksgiving Place Card Setting Candy Wrappers @ Everyday Parties
- Thanksgiving Tablescape and Free Thanksgiving Place Cards @ Clean and Sensible
- Free Thanksgiving Printables and Crafts for Kids @ All Crafty Things
- Six Thanksgiving Scripture Printables @ i should be mopping the floor
Like these printables? Join us for these and much more at the Funtastic Friday 152 link party.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY
Can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner? I feel so unprepared. My mom is going Christmas shopping, and I still haven’t put up my Halloween decorations. Are you on track for the holidays?
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Gingerbread Whoopie Pies @ Simply Stacie
Debra and Cristy’s favorite – Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys @ The Monday Box
Liz’s favorite – Decluttering with Your Spouse: What to do when you’re “Differently Organized” @ Setting My Intention
Heidi’s favorite – Easy Apple Pie Bites @ Lolly Jane
Sherry’s favorite – Fall Candles: Make These for Fall Scents @ The Country Chic Cottage
Lacie’s favorite – Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe @ Bombshell Bling
Donna’s favorite – 21 Day Fix Broccoli Bacon Salad with Pumpkin Seeds @ Carrie Elle
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 152 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love