Welcome to Funtastic Friday 100! Woot woot! What a milestone! That’s a lot of partying, too.
A couple of announcements before we par-tay.
Please join us in welcoming Kimm of Reinvented. We’re so happy to have her join us. Next week, we’ll introduce another new host. We’re still looking for two more bloggers to join us. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us.
There’s still time to join in on the Thankful Thanksgiving link party. It’s a great opportunity to link up old and new holiday recipes and crafts.
The Fall Black Friday Giveaway is still going on. Enter the giveaway for a chance to win $335 in PayPal cash. Who doesn’t need extra holiday cash?
MEET THE HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Coffee Sugar Cookies @ Recipes from Molly
Mistie’s favorites | Coffee Sugar Cookies @ Recipes from Molly | Make A Thanksgiving Wreath from A Paper Bag @ Dazzle While Frazzled | Ferrero Rocher Turkey Favors for Thanksgiving Dinner @ Creatively Homemade |
Lacie’s favorites | Tips to Get the Most Mileage From Your Yummly Additions @ Marilyns Treats | How To Make A Fall Canning Lid Wreath @ The Crafty Blog Stalker | Low Carb Mexican Meatloaf @ Art from my Table |
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 100 PARTY RULES