31 Days of Halloween – Day 15
Chili cheese dip is a dish that my sister in-law usually brings to the Halloween bash. Everyone loves cheese dip, and it’s twice as good with no-bean chili and spicy tomatoes. I picked up Clancy’s black and orange Halloween tortilla chips at Aldi’s.
Chilling Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 32 ounce package of Queso Blanco Velveeta®
- 25- ounce can Hormel No-Bean Chili
- 20- ounce can RO*TEL Original
- black and orange Halloween tortilla chips
- Microwave all ingredients except for the tortilla chips in a microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 8 minutes, or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 minutes.