6 Sinfully Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes
Last week’s party was filled with wonderful St. Patrick’s Day recipes and crafts. Among these great posts were 6 sinfully delicious panut butter recipes. I couldn’t resist sharing them with you.
Peanut butter cheesecake brownies @ Simply Stacie are a must try. The photo alone is drool worthy.
One of my favorite smoothies is a peanut butter smoothie. I think I’ve tried peanut butter smoothies in every smoothie shop in Florida. The recipe @ Dear Crissy calls for peanut butter powder, an ingredient I’ve seen in the store but haven’t tried.
Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt’s chocolate peanut butter layer dessert is made with a crunchy pretzel crust. I lust for this dessert.
Peanut butter addicts will find the homemade nutter butter cookies @ Hey Fitzy irresistible. Who can walk away from peanut butter cookies filled with peanut butter?
For a healthier peanut butter cookie, try the flourless peanut butter cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook. These cookies are made with cannellini beans, a personal favorite. Hop on over to Walking on Sunshine and try the flourless and sugarless peanut butter cookie recipe.
Let’s party! Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 118 link party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 118! Friday kicks off Spring Break week for us. I can’t say I’m completely thrilled. We usually have super 80 degree weather this time of year. It’s 40 degrees here. Do you have plans for Spring Break?
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Letterpress Drawer Vertical Succulent Garden @ Dukes & Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Salvaged Wood Quilt Block Coasters & Ceramic Tile @ Knick of Time
Kimm’s favorite – Spring Book Page Bunny Garland @ The Purple Hydrangea
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Liz’s favorite – Hall Closet Organization @ Refined Rooms
Donella’s favorite – Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs @ (mainly) Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Cadbury Eggs @ Coupons and Freebies Mom
Lacie’s favorite – Boozy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes @ Cooking with Curls
Donna’s favorite – $5, 5 Minute Craft: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Wreath @ Carrie Elle
Joyce’s favorite – Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe @ The Jenny Revolution
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love