5 Valentine’s Day Crafts
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. What do you have planned? I made a few things, and I still have a few things on my list. Check out these 5 Valentine’s Day Crafts that were shared at the Funtastic Friday 164 link party:
- Love Blocks @ Coastal Bohemian
- Stitched Heart Garland @ Bombshell Bling
- Triple Wreath Heart Decor @ The Mandatory Mooch
- DIY Valentine’s Day Button Heart @ Sweet Pea
- Easy Valentine Love Bugs @ Desparately Seeking Gina
Like these crafts? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday link party.
Funtastic Friday 165 Link Party
Meet the Funtastic Friday 164 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Hand Letter Basics? It’s Easy If You Do It Smart @ Hearthandmade
Debra’s favorite – Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce @ Cooking with Carlee
Heidi’s favorite – Candy Bar Wreath. Because Nothing Says I Love You Like A Root Canal @ A Grace Full Life
Michele’s favorite – Barbed Wire and Old Lace Hearts @ Fair Meadow Place
Sherry’s favorite – Dollar Store Inspired Valentine’s Day Pillows @ Sweet Pea
Cristy’s favorite – Printable Dinosaur Valentines @ The Scrap Shoppe
Lacie’s favorite – You Rock Valentine + Printable @ Busy Being Jennifer
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available in your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 165 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love