5 Free 2018 Printable Calendars
What else to feature at the beginning of the new year but free printable calendars? Here are 5 free 2018 printable calendars shared at the Funtastic Friday 159 Link Party:
- Free Printable 2018 Annual Floral Calendar @ DIY Craftz
- 2018 Calendars: Free Printable Calendars @ Simply September
- Colorful 2018 Printable Calendar @ i should be mopping the floor
- Welcome 2018 With A New Calendar @ Comfort Spring Station
- Food & Fitness Planner @ Growing Up Gabel
Like these 5 free 2018 printable calendars? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday 160 Link Party.
Funtastic Friday 160 Link Party
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Time to get back into the full swing of things (I feel like I’m crawling).
We’re looking for bloggers to help host the Funtastic Friday link party. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the other party hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 160 Link Party Hosts
We would love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Strawberry Fluff Dessert @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop
Debra’s favorite – Stuffed Sausage Skewer Appetizer Recipe @ Bombshell Bling
Sherry’s favorite – Organize Anything in Just 5 Steps @ aka Design
Donna’s favorite – Coconut Shrimp Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Heidi’s favorite – Wood Slice Winter Garland DIY @ Crafts Unleased
Lacie’s favorite – Roasted Tomato Rosemary Soup @ Cooking with Curls
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 160 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love