5 Easter Cupcake Recipes
Just loved the Easter crafts and recipes you all shared at Funtastic Friday 119. I couldn’t decide on crafts or recipes for this week’s roundup, but I fell in love with these 5 Easter cupcake recipes.
These Nest Egg Cupcakes by A Cultivated Nest capture the Easter basket theme. They’re almost too cute to eat.
Whopper robin eggs are one of my favorite Easter candies. That’s why these Whopper Robin Egg cupcakes by Life, Love and Thyme make the perfect Easter treat!
The kids love marshmallows, and I’m sure they’ll go for these Marshmallow Bunny Cakes by Dukes and Duchesses.
These Bunny Butt Cupcakes by My Thoughts are sure to be a big hit at any Easter celebration.
Check out these Easter Surprise Cucpcakes on the Kids Activities Blog. Who wouldn’t want one of these? The cupcakes are filled with pastel colored candies.
Please join us for the Funtastic Friday 120 link party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 120! It’s almost Easter…then it’s summer! Do you have any Easter plans? I plan on baking a few things but nothing to crazy.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Deliciously Sweet Broccoli Cauliflower Salad @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Angie’s favorite – Hairpin Leg DIY Live Edge Wood Coffee Table @ H2O Bungalow
Debra’s favorite – Bunny Butt Cupcakes @ My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings
Joyce’s favorite – How Do Bloggers Make Money @ The Busy Budgeter
Heidi’s favorite – Simple Strawberry Bread with Honey Lemon Butter @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Crochet Bunny @ Annemarie’s Haakblog
Donna’s favorite – Carrot Treat Cones @ Dukes and Duchesses
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Baked Mini Tacos @ Delightful E Made
Liz’s favorite – Hanging Measuring Cup @ H20 Bungalow
Donella’s favorite – Industrial DIY Printer Cart @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Space Hacker: DIY In-Wall First Aid Cabinet @ Navage PatchI was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party! Click To Tweet
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live! Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love