5 DIY Furniture Makeovers
I love upcycled, recycled, and DIY makeover – there’s something special about salvaging something and making it new again. I found several of these projects linked up at last week’s Funtastic Friday. Here are my favorite 5 DIY Furniture Makeovers shared at the Funtastic Friday 139 link party.
1. Antique Wash Stand Dry Brushed White @ Interior Frugalista
2. The Desk That Wouldn’t Die @ A Grace Full Life
3. Raw Silk Mineral White Chalk Paint Makeover @ Artful Homemaking
4. Desk Makeover with Chalk Paint @ Across the Boulevard
5. DIY Curved Pediment on Small Washstand @ Timeless Creations
Like these furniture makeovers? Find these and much more at the Funtastic Friday 140 link party.
Funtastic Friday 140 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 140! Hard to believe that Fall is just around the corner. I can’t wait for temperatures to drop. It’s in the high 90s here with equally high humidity. Have you planned your Halloween projects? I’m working on a list now. Can’t wait to get started. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 140 Link Party Hosts
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Weekly Meal Plan @ Carrie Elle
Debra’s favorite – Miniature Apple Crisps @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Roasted Tomato Gazpacho Shooters @ Take Two Tapas
Angie’s favorite – Raw Silk Mineral White Chalk Paint Makeover @ Artful Homemaking
Donna’s favorite – Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos @ Living La Vida Holoka
Heidi’s favorite – Fun Upcycled Denim Tin Can Planters @ Pillar Box Blue
Liz’s favorite – Caprese Baked Eggs @ Honey and Birch
Lacie’s favorite – Sprinkled Butter Cookies @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 140 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love