5 Autumn Inspired Apple Recipes
Today is the first day of fall! I love the warm colors, pumpkin crafts, and the holiday food. Here are my favorite 5 autum inspired apple recipes shared at the Funtastic Friday 144 link party:
- Apple Pie Muffins @ Annie’s Noms
- Hot Spiced Cider @ Marilyn’s Treats
- Apple Cider Cake with Caramel Frosting @ Delightful E Made
- Deep Dish Apple Pie with Crumb Topping @ Simply Stacie
- Apple Cake Sundae @ Honey and Birch
Like these recipes! Find these and more at the Funtastic Friday link party!
Funtastic Friday 145 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 145! I love September. It kicks off the holiday season with wonderful crafts, food, and friendships. It inspires me to start working on my holiday craft and recipe list. What do you have planned?
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 145 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Fetor to Fetching @ Everything Karupped
Sherry’s favorite – Pallet Pumpkins – Fall is Here! @ The Apple Street Cottage
Cristy’s favorite – Hot Spiced Cider @ Marilyn’s Treats
Angie’s favorite – Fetor to Fetching @ Everything Karupped
Heidi’s favorite – Overnight Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Lacie’s favorite – Pumpkin Coffee Cake Donuts @ Delightful E Made
Debra’s favorite – Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles @ Play Dates to Parties
Liz’s favorite – Sloppy Joe Nachos Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Donna’s favorite – No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Chewy Granola Bars @ Mainly Homemade
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 145 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love