4 Summer Drink Recipes
The weather is perfect for those extra cold summer drinks. Here are 4 summer drink recipes from last week’s Funtastic Friday link party.
- Fresh Strawberry Margarita on the Rocks @ Cooking on the Front Burner
- Easy Guava Pink Lemonade Recipe @ Growing Up Gabel
- Raspberry Mint Iced Tea @ Delightful E Made
- Summer Drinks @ Fresh Squeezed Life
Like these recipes! Join us for the Funtastic Friday 128 link party for more recipes and for a chance to be featured in a weekly roundup.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 128 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 128! We’re looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please get in touch with any of the party hosts.
I’m also look for guest DIY bloggers. If you’re interested in guest blogging, please get in touch with me. I’m interested in your topic and projects. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Patriotic Banner @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
Angie’s favorite – New Teal Entry Way Cabinet @ Timeless Creations
Liz’s favorite – How To Grow Basil Year After Year (Without Spending!) @ Cucicucicoo
Debra’s favorite – S’mores Ice Cream Cake Recipe @ Bombshell Bling
Sherry’s favorite – Patriotic Honey Poppy Seed Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Donna’s favorite – 7 Ways To Add Wow To Your Garden @ Comfort Spring
Heidi’s favorite – Mini Bicycle Embroidery Hoop Necklace @ Flamingo Toes
Lacie’s favorite – Fast and Fresh Strawberry Pie @ Oh My Heartsie Girl
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live! Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 128 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love